We here at Parachute are obsessed with keeping up to date on what is happening in leadership, corporate culture, and the business world at large. Every week, we read, reference, and re-tweet (@LaurenLaitin) a lot of articles. Some of them are from large news sources, and others are from independent bloggers with something to say.
We know that it's a lot to keep track of, so we've brought it all together for you in one place. Here are the articles we read this week that made us think a little deeper:
- The Case for Investing More in People from The Harvard Business Review
- What’s the Difference Between a Career Coach, Consultant, and Mentor? And Which One do YOU Need? from The Talented Ladies Club Blog
- 12 30 Day Challenges that Will Change Your Life from Inc.com (BONUS- Check out our 30 Day Challenge reflection)
- Work, Sleep, Family, Fitness or Friends: Pick 3 from Inc.com
- 3 Career Lessons From TIME’s “First” Women from Ladders
Do you have some burning questions or thoughts about one of these articles? Have you read something lately that we totally need to read? Let us know! We'd love to open up the conversation.